- A commune in the Indre-et-Loire department in France
- new (recently made or created)
- first-person singular present indicative of ir
- First-person singular (eu) present indicative of ir
- (auxiliary) (I) will (forms the first-person singular future indicative tense)
- 2003, Lya Wyler (translator), J. K. Rowling (English author), Harry Potter e a Ordem da Fênix (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix), Rocco, page 697:
- De qualquer jeito, ainda vou rever minha mãe um dia, não é?
- Anyway, I'll still see my mother again someday, won't I?