- with him; with her; with it
- with them
- Appendix:Galician pronouns
From com (“with”) + Old Portuguese sigo, from Latin sēcum.
- third-person singular reflexive prepositional pronoun with com (with himself; with herself; with itself; with yourself when the pronoun is você)
- Ela levou dinheiro consigo.
- She took money with herself.
- Não faça isso consigo!
- Don’t do this to yourself! (note: fazer com → do to)
- third-person plural reflexive prepositional pronoun with com (with themselves; with yourselves when the pronoun is vocês)
- Elas levaram dinheiro consigo.
- They took money with themselves.
- Não façam isso consigo!
- Don’t do this to yourselves!
- impersonal reflexive pronoun with com (with oneself)
- Levar isso consigo é crime.
- Taking this with oneself is a crime.
Inflected form of conseguir (“to be able to; to manage to”).
- First-person singular (eu) present indicative of conseguir
- IPA(key): /konˈsiɡo/
- Rhymes: -iɣo
From Latin cum (“with”) + secum.
- with himself, herself, itself
- First-person singular (yo) present indicative form of conseguir.