extrude (third-person singular simple present extrudes, present participle extruding, simple past and past participle extruded)
- To push or thrust out.
- To form or shape (a metal, plastic etc.) by forcing it through a die or an opening.
to push or thrust out
- Bulgarian: изтиквам (bg) (iztikvam), избутвам (bg) (izbutvam)
to form or shape by forcing through a die
- Bulgarian: щанцовам (štancovam)
- Danish: ekstrudere
- first-person singular present indicative of extruder
- third-person singular present indicative of extruder
- first-person singular present subjunctive of extruder
- third-person singular present subjunctive of extruder
- second-person singular imperative of extruder
- second-person singular present active imperative of extrūdō
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of extrudir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of extrudir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of extrudir.