kibitzer (plural kibitzers)
- A person who offers unsolicited views, advice, or criticism; one who kibitzes.
- Did I ask you what you thought about my card hand, you kibitzer!
- 1971, John Updike, New York Times review on 'Rabbit Redux', 05/11/71, ,
- Neither good nor evil exactly, he is the ultimate catalyst or kibitzer, a blue-note howl of pain and laughter such as Charlie Parker might have blown.
meddlesome person who tells others what to do
- Russian: надое́да m, f (nadojéda) (gadfly), непро́шеный зри́тель (nepróšenyj zrítelʹ)