backseat driver (plural backseat drivers)
- A passenger in a car who insists on giving the driver directions.
- (idiomatic) By extension, anybody offering unsolicited or unwelcome advice.
- gatecrasher, interloper, peeping tom, persona non grata, encroacher, kibitzer, meddler, nosy parker, marplot, buttinsky, busybody
passenger who insists on giving the driver instructions
- French: mouche du coche (fr)
- Icelandic: aftursætisbílstjóri m
- Russian: поме́ха спра́ва f (poméxa správa) /lit:hindrance from the right/