hangar (plural hangars)
- A large garage-like structure where aircraft are kept.
- The plane taxied on over to the hangar for repairs.
- 1919, Ronald Firbank, Valmouth, Duckworth, hardback edition, page 9
- By the side of it ran an open hangar upheld by a score of rough tarred posts.
a large garage-like structure where aircraft are kept
- Not to be confused with “hanger” (a device for hanging).
hangar (third-person singular simple present hangars, present participle hangaring, simple past and past participle hangared)
- (transitive) To store (an aircraft) in a hangar.
hangar m (invariable)
hangar m inan
declension of hangar
hangar m (plural hangares)
- hangar (large structure where aircraft are kept)
- hangar, a garage like building for aircraft.