अन्तर् • (antár)
- within, between, amongst, in the middle or interior
- (with locative) in the middle, in, between, into
- (with accusative) between
- (with genitive) in, in the middle
- (at the end of a compound) in, into, in the middle of, between, out of the midst of
Is sometimes compounded with a following word like an adjective, meaning "interior", "internal", "intermediate".
- Sir Monier Monier-Williams (1898) A Sanskrit-English dictionary etymologically and philologically arranged with special reference to cognate Indo-European languages, Oxford: Clarendon Press, page 0043