Webster 1913 Edition
virens, p. pr. of
virereto be green.]
Green; not withered.
Sir T. Browne.
Webster 1828 Edition
Green; verdant; fresh.
virent (comparative more virent, superlative most virent)
- (obsolete) green; not withered
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Sir Thomas Browne to this entry?)
- third-person plural present indicative of virer
- third-person plural present subjunctive of virer
- third-person plural past historic of voir
- third-person plural present active indicative of vireō