tou m (feminine toa, neuter too, masculine plural toos, feminine plural toes)
tou m (feminine tova, masculine plural tous, feminine plural toves)
tou (Zhuyin ㄊㄡ˙)
- Nonstandard spelling of tōu.
- Nonstandard spelling of tóu.
- Nonstandard spelling of tǒu.
- Nonstandard spelling of tòu.
- English transcriptions of Mandarin speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Mandarin language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
From Old Frisian twā. Compare Föhr-Amrum North Frisian tau.
tou (f or n) (m tväär)
tou (feminine tua, masculine plural tous, feminine plural tues)
- Catalan: teu
- second person plural; you (three or more)
Samoan personal pronouns
From Old Frisian tou, towe, tau, tauwe, from Proto-Germanic *tawwą (“that which is prepared; equipment; rigging; rope; line”). More at tow.