A standard skateboard
skateboard (plural skateboards)
- A narrow, wooden or plastic platform mounted on pairs of wheels, on which one stands and propels oneself by pushing along the ground with one foot.
skateboard (third-person singular simple present skateboards, present participle skateboarding, simple past and past participle skateboarded)
- (intransitive) To use a skateboard.
From American English skateboard.
skateboard m (plural skateboards)
- (uncountable) skateboarding
- Le skateboard est l'une de ses activités favorites.
- Skateboarding is one of his favorite activities.
- (countable) skateboard
- Ce magasin a vendu énormément de skateboards l'année passée.
- This store sold a huge number of skateboards last year.