scissorbill (plural scissorbills)
- (now rare) Synonym of skimmer: birds of the genus Rynchops.
- (US, archaic) Synonym of razorback: a variety of pig.
- (US, pejorative) A fool, an incompetent; a yokel, a hick.
- (IWW slang, pejorative, archaic) A foolish worker who lacks class consciousness and opposes unions.
- Oxford English Dictionary, 3rd ed. "scissorbill, n." Oxford University Press (Oxford), 2014.
- Scissorbill, in Dictionary of American Regional English by Joan Houston Hall. Harvard University Press: 2002, Page 786.