foreskinned (not comparable)
- Having a foreskin; not circumcised.
- 1927, Clement Wood, The Outline of Man's Knowledge: The Story of History, Science, Literature, Art, Religion, Philosophy, Lewis Copeland Company (1927), page 285:
- Jews, in spite of centuries of circumcision, are born foreskinned like the men of other races.
- 1973, B. Braun, letter to the editor, Playgirl, Volume 3, Issue 1, page 41:
- To the European eye, an uncircumcised man is natural and beautiful, so now that your magazine is widely read in Europe make your sisters on the other side of the Atlantic a little happier and feature more foreskinned men.
- 2001, Peter A. Lillback, The Binding of God: Calvin's Role in the Development of Covenant Theology, Baker Academic (2001), ISBN 9780801022630, page 119:
- Referring to this method, therefore, God consecrates this covenant by blood, and with plain words He adds an explanation, 'And the foreskinned male, the flesh of whose foreskin has not been circumcised, that soul will be blotted out from his people.'
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:foreskinned.
- See also Wikisaurus:uncircumcised.