- third-person singular present indicative form of cascar
- second-person singular imperative form of cascar
- third-person singular present indicative of cascare
- second-person singular imperative of cascare
Back-formation from cascar (“to peel”), from Vulgar Latin *quassicare, from quassāre.
casca f (plural cascas)
- skin; peel; rind (of fruits or vegetables)
- bark (of trees)
- shell (of eggs or nuts)
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present indicative of cascar
- second-person singular (tu, sometimes used with você) affirmative imperative of cascar
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of cascar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of cascar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of cascar.