caron (plural carons)
háček diacritic — see háček
Caron gained usage through the computer world, through usage at Adobe and later in Unicode. As such, it is the most common name in many computer environments, whereas some form of háček is more common in linguistic circles.
- accusative singular of caro
caron m (plural carons)
- háček (the háček diacritic)
- accusative singular of caros
- carasom (literary, first-person plural)
- carasant (literary, third-person plural)
- (colloquial) first-person plural preterite of caru
- (colloquial) third-person plural preterite of caru
| Welsh mutation|
| Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.