bende f (plural bendes or benden, diminutive bendetje n)
- gang, squad
- mess as in: a disagreeable mixture of a large quantity of objects in disorder resulting from people misbehaving or animals stampeding.
From bent gij, by analogy of other -de verb contractions. The personal agreement is ungrammatical in standard Dutch, and is based on contamination with ben jij.
- (Brabantian) Contraction of bent gij.
The contraction is sometimes reinforced with an additional gij, giving bende gij.
- plural of benda
In Lojbanized spelling.
- Chinese: iueduei — 樂隊/乐队 (yuè duì)
- English: band — band
- Hindi: bend — बैंड (baiṇḍa)
- Spanish: band — banda
bende (rafsi bed or be'e)
- crew; x1 is a crew/team/gang/squad/band of persons x2 directed/led by x3 organized for purpose x4