a chicken balti dish in a restaurant in Edinburgh, Scotland
balti (countable and uncountable, plural baltis)
- (uncountable) A style of Pakistani cooking in which the food is cooked in an iron pan having two handles.
- (countable) A dish cooked in this style.
balti m (Balts; chiefly plural)
- nominative plural form of balts
- vocative plural form of balts
- nominative plural masculine form of balts
- white, whitish; adverbial form of balts
- balti noberzts galds ― a table scrubbed white (= very clean)