wrathy (comparative wrathier, superlative wrathiest)
- (US) Feeling wrath; very angry, furious.
- 1834, David Crockett, A Narrative of the Life of, Nebraska 1987, p. 64:
- When I got there, the old lady appeared to be mighty wrathy; and when I broached the subject, she looked at me as savage as a meat axe.
- 2012, PZ Myers, Reason Rally speech, 24 Mar 2012:
- There is a sin that is my favorite. It's one I indulge in several times a day. I kinda like — I really kinda like — wrath. And I am feeling wrathy today.