sluttery (countable and uncountable, plural slutteries)
- (countable) A **** or sluttish act.
- 2006, Ryan 'Ryonie Balogna', Before I forget:
- The tickets were valued at $80.00 and because of my slutteries, we got them free.
- (uncountable) The qualities or practices of a **** (promiscuous person), as in: sluttishness, whoredom.
- (uncountable) The qualities or practices of a **** (slovenly person), as in: untidiness, dirtiness.
- 1602, William Shakespeare, The Merry Wives of Windsor:
- Where fires thou find'st unrak'd, and hearths unswept, / There pinch the Maids as blew as Bill-berry, / Our radiant Queene, hates ****, and Sluttery.
- Macedonian: курвинство n (kúrvinstvo)