postea (plural posteas)
- (law) The return of the judge before whom a cause was tried, after a verdict, of what was done in the cause, which is endorsed on the nisi prius record.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Wharton to this entry?)
"...and upon coming in of the Postea there was a rule to shew cause why that nonsuit should not be set aside and a new trial granted." Arnold v Mundy, 1821 N.J. Lexis 2.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of postear.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of postear.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of postear.