perite (comparative more perite, superlative most perite)
- (obsolete) skilled
- 1820, Blackwood's magazine (volume 7, page 668)
- […] some of our friends who are in the habit of exercising a profuse rather than a perite hospitality […]
- second-person plural present indicative of perire
- second-person plural imperative of perire
- plural of perito
- second-person plural active imperative of pereō
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of peritar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of peritar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of peritar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of peritar.