multiplicative (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to multiplication.
- (mathematics, of a function, etc.) Distributive over multiplication.
- Matrix determinants are multiplicative; if and are square matrices of the same size, then .
- (algebra) Having multiplication as an operator.
of or pertaining to multiplication
distributive over multiplication
having multiplication as an operator
multiplicative (countable and uncountable, plural multiplicatives)
- (grammar) A grammatical adverbial case in Finnish.
- feminine singular of multiplicatif
- vocative masculine singular of multiplicātivus