linkman (plural linkmen)
- adult linkboy; one bearing a torch or light
- (rugby) Player who uses speed and dexterity to keep an attacking team's downfield progress fluid.
- A man who acts as a link or connection.
- 1997, Girja Kumar, The book on trial: fundamentalism and censorship in India (page 115)
- Sajjad Zaheer was the linkman with the literary community on behalf of the nascent communist movement of India.
- Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, Springfield, Massachusetts, G.&C. Merriam Co., 1967