foreskin (plural foreskins)
- The retractable fold of skin encompassing the most nerve-dense tissue in the human male, which naturally covers and protects the head of the ****.
- And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. — Genesis 17:14, the Christian Bible.
- In primates, the foreskin is present in the genitalia of both sexes and likely has been present for millions of years of evolution. 
- "The foreskin has two main functions. Firstly it exists to protect the glans ****. Secondly the foreskin is a primary sensory part of the ****, containing some of the most sensitive areas of the ****." - The Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- The female clitoral hood is homologous with the foreskin.
- See also Wikisaurus:foreskin
foreskin (third-person singular simple present foreskins, present participle foreskinning, simple past and past participle foreskinned)
- to remove the foreskin
1990, Robert D. Martin, Primate Origins and Evolution: A Phylogenetic Reconstruction, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, ISBN 978-0-691-08565-4: