creative (comparative more creative, superlative most creative)
- Tending to create things, or having the ability to create; often, excellently, in a novel fashion, or any or all of these.
- a creative dramatist who avoids cliche
- (of a created thing) Original, expressive and imaginative.
- a creative new solution to an old problem
- (set theory) A type of set of natural numbers, related to mathematical logic.
- a creative set
having the ability to create
original, expressive, and imaginative
creative (countable and uncountable, plural creatives)
- (countable) A person directly involved in a creative marketing process.
- He is a visionary creative.
- (uncountable) Artistic material used in advertising, e.g. photographs, drawings, or video.
- The design team has completed the creative for next month's multi-part ad campaign.
- I've included in my portfolio all the creative I've completed in my five year design career.
person directly involved in a creative marketing process
- Finnish: visumateriaali, visut pl
creative f pl
- feminine plural of creativo