- simple past tense and past participle of blast
blasted (not comparable)
- Which has been subjected to an explosion.
- The remains of the blasted tank were testament to the power of the landmine it had hit.
- Which has been subjected to violent gusts of wind.
- (slang) Accursed; damned.
- I’ve tried for 2 hours to make this blasted part fit, and it still won’t go in.
- (heraldry) Whose branches bear no leaves; leafless.
- Intoxicated, drunk.
- Dude, we got blasted last night.
Describing something that has been subjected to explosion
describing something that has been exposed to violent gusts of wind
heraldry, of a tree whose branches bear no leaves
blasted (comparative more blasted, superlative most blasted)
- (euphemistic) Damned; extremely.
- That dog is so blasted stubborn.