accite (third-person singular simple present accites, present participle acciting, simple past and past participle accited)
- (transitive, obsolete) To summon.
1875, Chapman, (Please provide the title of the work):
- Our heralds now accited all that were Endamaged by the Elians.
- (transitive, obsolete) To quote.
- (transitive, obsolete) To excite.
- (transitive, obsolete) To induce.
1600, William Shakespeare, Henry IV Part 2:
- And what accites your most worshipful thought to think so?
- second-person plural present active imperative of acciō