transgressive (comparative more transgressive, superlative most transgressive)
- Involving transgression; that passes beyond some limit; sinful.
- Going beyond generally accepted boundaries; violating usual practice, subversive.
- "'P.S.' is the second movie in two weeks to use reincarnation as the excuse for transgressive sex." – Roger Ebert
going beyond generally accepted boundaries
transgressive (plural transgressives)
- A form of verb in some languages.
- An individual who transgresses, or breaks social rules.
a verb form
- German: Transgressiv (de) m (Modus transgressivus, Transgressivus)