lifeworthy (comparative more lifeworthy, superlative most lifeworthy)
- Worthy of or deserving of life.
- 1921, Clayton Riley Lusk, Revolutionary Radicalism:
- As long as the soul of a nation grows, it is lifeworthy, and its body will probably expand to suit the expansion of the spirit.
- Able to handle or cope with life; able to live; livable.
- 2008, Don Clifford, Grace Enough for Three:
- As a ship is made to be seaworthy, God made us "lifeworthy," or able to cope and endure whatever comes our way.