dentro (plural dentros)
- (demoscene, rare) A production that is classified somewhere between a demo and an intro.
- 1995, "Antti Piirainen", Yah #4 vote sheet (on Internet newsgroup comp.sys.ibm.pc.demos)
- Vote for any demo released during the last six months before the release of the next issue of Yahoo (7.6.1994 - 7.1.1995). All non-party dentros and dentros competed [sic] in a demo competition at a party belong to this category.
- 1999, "Cruxis", scary rumour about win2k (billy selling your cpu?) (on newsgroup comp.sys.ibm.pc.demos)
- And if we leave the conspiracy theory for a moment, it was a long time since I saw a TBL demo/dentro/intro, or have I missed something?
- 2001, "Matrix", Looking for certain demo/intro i released under LSD & DCS. (on Internet newsgroup alt.emulators.amiga)
- I left the amiga group Plague and joined LSD about 1992, i released a dentro under their name (Anyone know how i can find it again, i think it was simply called LSD dentro)...
From Old Portuguese dentro, from Latin de + intro (“within”).
dentro (comparative mais dentro superlative o mais dentro)
- inside (within or into something’s interior)
- A bola foi jogada dentro.
- The ball was thrown inside.
- Aqui dentro está fresco.
- It is cool inside.
- indoors (in a building)
- Os gripados devem ficar dentro.
- Those suffering from cold must stay indoors.
For usage examples of this term, see Citations:dentro.
From Latin de + intro.
- inside (for space)
- Dentro de la caja
- Inside the box
- within, in (for time)
- dentro de cinco minutos
- within five minutes.