airworthy (comparative airworthier or more airworthy, superlative airworthiest or most airworthy)
- Meeting standards for safe flight
- An airworthy helicopter...
- Doc Savage doubted that he would carry out the threat, and thought the plane was still airworthy.
being able to fly
- Czech: letuschopný
- Finnish: lentokelpoinen, lentokuntoinen
- German: flugtüchtig, flugtauglich
- Irish: aeracmhainneach
- Macedonian: во летна состојба (vo létna sóstojba)
- Bokmål: flydyktig, flygedyktig, flyvedyktig, luftdyktig
- Nynorsk: flygedyktig, flygefør, luftdyktig
- Spanish: navegable, apto para volar
meeting standards for safe flight