Wagnerite (plural Wagnerites)
- An admirer of Richard Wagner and/or his work.
- 1999, Michael Ajzenstadt, "Bayreuth's magic endures", The Jerusalem Post, 23 August 1999:
- The magic and charm of Bayreuth will never vanish. It is an experience every music lover in general and every Wagnerite in particular owes to himself at least once in a lifetime.
- 2005, George Jahn, "Wagner festival attracts stars and opera lovers", Deseret News, 31 July 2005:
- As always, this year's 30 performances were sold out well before curtain time, with nearly 60,000 Wagnerites paying hundreds of euros for the best tickets.
- 2005, Melinda Bargreen, "Ringheads have fiery devotion", The Seattle Times, 7 August 2005:
- Herrmann, like many Wagnerites, started listening to opera as a youngster: "My father played the old 78 rpm recordings for me, and had me read the Edda [Old Norse sagas, one of Wagner's major sources for his 'Ring']."